Friday, January 9, 2009

Braden's visit to the Doctor

I am trying to download some video of Braden at the doctors office, he was so funny I hope I can get it to work. Here goes nothing.

Yay!! I did it. Braden was so funny at the doctors when we went for his well child check up I thought to catch it on my phone. You have to listen and turn up your volume for this one. It makes me crack up every time I watch it. He is classic.
He was pushing this chair around for no kidding like 10 min. I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud and distract him. What a little cutie!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! He is adorable. You two need to have some more boys to help balance out the estrogen! Then maybe the only boy wouldn't be left with the purple car for Christmas!! JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck... that is sooo adorable, I'm cracking up.

    ReplyDelete